Thursday, March 29, 2012

Chris Brown’s “How I Feel” Video: Watch Now!

Changing gears a bit from his usual club-friendly pop music, Chris Brown gets serious in his new video for “How I Feel.”

The “No Air” singer takes the audience on his private jet and raps about the craziness that has been going on over the course of his life.

Among the topics Brown covers are his mother’s abuse, the pressures and drawbacks to be a massive superstar, and of course the night he beat up then-girlfriend Rihanna and his regrets.

Chris raps, “I try to show respect but you don’t give it. I guess you don’t understand winning. It might take me a lifetime to take it back, and it might take you a lifetime to know the facts.”



Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/chris-brown/chris-brown%E2%80%99s-%E2%80%9Chow-i-feel%E2%80%9D-video-watch-now-599065

Ciara Cindy Crawford Cindy Taylor Cinthia Moura Claudette Ortiz

No comments:

Post a Comment